Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I never finished posting pictures and updates from our vacation to England last year but my netbook was soooo slow and it took forever to load pictures and content so that I just gave up. Also, we were out and about 'till late almost every day so I really needed a faster computer for the blog since I was tired and ready for bed after sightseeing and other activities (beer!). I promise to do better on our upcoming trip to......PARIS! Yes! We have an exchange in Paris and we're just thrilled. I'll post plenty of pictures since I have a new, super-fast laptop. In the meantime, here are some more pictures of our trip to the U.K. last year.

 We drove to Cardiff, Wales, to see the Dr. Who Experience and then we took a walking tour of Cardiff. Very lovely architecture.
 If you're a Torchwood fan you'll recognize this plaza!
 Cybermen!
                 Daleks!
 An ood!
 An actual Tardis set from the BBC series "Dr. Who". The fifth Doctor I think.
 Lovely art.
 The Face of Boe
 The Cardiff waterfront.
 A weeping angel. Don't blink!
 Some of you may recognize this diner from an episode of "Dr. Who" where Amy, Rory, River Song, and the Doctor met up at a 1960's diner in America. This is an actual diner on the Cardiff waterfront and we ate lunch there.
A dalek made from Legos.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beverly,

    I saw this article for "La Bossue, the Most Cake Fille Brunch in Paris" on Facebook this morning and thought of you (see link below) Looks like you are having a great time!

    Liz

    http://www.doitinparis.com/en/sortir-paris/guide-paris/les-abbesses-1829/la-bossue-21560

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly,

    One of the first things I saw on Facebook this morning was "La Bossue, The Most Cake Filled Brunch in Paris" and thought of you.

    http://www.doitinparis.com/en/sortir-paris/guide-paris/les-abbesses-1829/la-bossue-21560

    Looks like you are having a lot of fun!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

May 22, 2022 - Day 53 - Stockholm, Sweden

  Today was probably the best day of our whole trip. Maria owns a tiny cottage in the heart of the city and we went there for the day. She b...